London, United Kingdom, August 09, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Financial Spreads, the UK based forex, spread trading and CFD platform, has launched a new monthly forex rebate scheme called "Trader Rebate."
The Trader Rebate lets investors get up to 20% of their trading costs back every month.
According to Adam Jepsen, the founder of Financial Spreads, the Trader Rebate programme has been designed to be simple and user-friendly so that investors can concentrate on their trading rather than the rebate.
"We have designed the kind of rebate we would like. One where you don't need to claim, and when you earn a rebate, it is automatically added to your account.
"Likewise, once you earn a rebate, then you should be able to withdraw it without jumping through hoops."
Forex Rebate Summary
- Clients can get a rebate, up to 20%, on any trades, including forex, commodities, stock market indices and single shares
- Clients do not need to claim. Each month, Financial Spreads will automatically calculate if a rebate is due
- If a client is due a rebate, Financial Spreads add it to the client's trading account
- Financial Spreads will email the client when a rebate has been added to their account
- Once a rebate has been added, the client can withdraw the rebate or use it to trade. There are no complex withdrawal criteria
- The minimum monthly rebate is $30 (£25, €30) and the maximum monthly rebate is $3000 (£2500, €3000)
The Trader Rebate is currently running until 30 November 2017. See https://www.financialspreads.com for full details, worked examples, terms and conditions.
About Financial Spreads
Financial Spreads offer a wide range of forex, stock market indices, single stocks and commodities.
Clients can trade using spread trading and CFDs via both www.FinancialSpreads.com and mobile apps.
Forex, financial spread trading and CFDs are leveraged products which carry a high level of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit so you should ensure forex, financial spread trading and CFDs meet your investment objectives and, if necessary, seek independent advice.
Financial Spreads is a trading name of Clear Investor Ltd. which is an appointed representative of FINSA Europe Ltd., company no: 07073413. FINSA Europe Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered number 525164. Registered Address: Office 701, Tower Bridge Business Centre, 46-48 East Smithfield, London E1W 1AW, UK.