Holyoke, MA, September 14, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Recently, OSHA announced new standards for silica dust hazards and worker safety in the construction and general industries. Ruwac knows how important safety and cleaning up the job site is, especially for those working in factories with where this fine, irritating, and hazardous dust is present. That's why all Ruwac vacuum cleaners recommended for silica dust removal comply with the latest OSHA standards for worker safety while featuring industry-leading filtration innovative technology that can be custom tailored to suit your individual needs.
These industrial vacuums are ideal for use with vacuum-assist tools. Ruwac takes pride in its ability to provide the factories with dustless vacuums systems that can be depended on to last while keeping workers safe.
- Foot-actuated dustpans or newly redesigned direct bagging collection systems allow for easy, dust-free emptying while reducing user exposure to contaminants
- Dust collectors feature CFMs recommended by the manufacturer for the specific equipment being operated
- Recommended vacuums meet 25 CFM / inch of blade per OSHA’s requirement for handheld grinders
- Industry-leading MicroClean filter is compliant to OSHA’s silica dust standards at 99% efficient at 0.5 microns, preventing filter clogs and cutting down on costly filter replacements
- Equipped with a manual filter cleaning mechanism that easily keep the filters clean in between processes
- Optional HEPA Maxx is MERV 18 at 99.997% at 0.3 microns and compliant to OSHA’s silica dust standards
- Optional HEPA 2.0 is MERV 17 at 99.97% @ 0.3 microns and compliant to OSHA’s silica dust standard
Ruwac is a leading manufacturer of portable, central and specialty industrial vacuum systems. Made in the USA, Ruwac’s industrial vacuums are known for their reliability, innovative design and superb filtration. For more information on Ruwac’s product lines, visit www.ruwac.com. You can also contact Ruwac by telephone at (413) 532-4030 or via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.