London, United Kingdom, October 02, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group gather an audience from Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA and Yugoslavia, when they open doors to host the 23rd annual conference on Pharmaceutical Pricing and Market Access next week. A preliminary list of attendees is available online at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2017europricing.asp#tab_downloads
Agenda highlights will include:
• A look into the everchanging pharmaceutical landscape with Teva.
• Guidance into utilising strategic partnerships and collaborate with Payers presented by Sanofi and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum.
• Best practice for incorporating meaningful patient engagement for approval and reimbursement of new medicines with Leo Pharma.
• New windows of opportunity in emerging markets with Shire.
• Reimbursement considerations for cell and gene therapies with Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult.
• Insight into HTA and regulatory agencies with Allergan.
• Grifols address key questions on the cost of the product vs value to the patient; the effect of value based pricing on market access; and the potential for this strategy.
• Hemofarm provide an update on country specific reference pricing with a special review of Southeast Europe and the impact of deteriorating local currencies.
• Lundbeck provide a comparative analysis of new products against legacy therapies with long-term approaches to positioning real-world data.
SMi’s 23rd annual conference on Pharmaceutical Pricing & Market Access will take place on 11th & 12th October at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum in London, UK.
Further details are available online at http://www.pharmaceuticalpricing.co.uk
For media enquiries contact Teri Arri on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6162 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk