Marketforce's Free Webinar: Preparing for the Rise of Millennial Millionaires
With robo-advice on the rise, wealth managers and private banks will need to work harder than ever before to deliver value to digitally-savvy millennials. Watch this exclusive panel discussion to discover how St James’ Place, Rathbones and LGT plan to adapt.
- Flexing fast: encouraging inter-generational planning and financial education for Millennials
- Re-designing the client experience: what new services and products will Generation Y expect?
- The rise of ethical and social investment: how should the industry prepare?
- From mobile to social media: how will channel strategy need to evolve?
- A robo-future? What role could robotics play in meeting the needs of Generation Y?
- What strategies will be needed to create personalised advice, in real-time?
- Reshaping the workforce: how will culture need to adapt?
- The rise of FinTech: how is the competitive landscape likely to change?
Head of Private Client Services
St James' Place
Head of Private Office
LGT Vestra Wealth
Head of Wealth Client Services
Partner Wealth Management
Journalist & Filmmaker
+44 (0)207 760 8699