Ahmedabad, India, October 27, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- There is a swarm of online stores out there. For every product, there are more than thousands of choices available for customers. During such competitive times, what works for brands is their ability to provide customers with products that are truly unique and one-of-a-kind. Adding a product designer software to a Magento ecommerce store is a popular trend. These tools are user-friendly and help the customers of e-store owners to design what they want.
AppJetty, a software addons store based in Ahmedabad has recently launched Advance Product Designer - a product designer tool for Magento 2 store owners. After the successful acceptance Advance Product Designer for Magento 1, the company decided to launch it for Magento 2 ecommerce stores. It is an HTML5 based Product Designer Tool using which the customers can craft a printable design on the product of their choice.
“We believe in keeping up with times. And as several ecommerce store owners are migrating from Magento 1 to 2, we decided to launch Adavance Product Designer for Magento 2,” said Maulik Shah, the CEO of AppJetty. He further added that “If you are looking for a superior quality web-to-print solution, you should check out what Advance Product Designer has to offer.”
In today’s era of millennials, it is very important to provide customers with a responsive product design. Following this mindset, the developers of AppJetty have created Advance Product Designer for M2. The tool offers flexibility and freedom for the customers of e-store owners to design their product in few clicks. Moreover, they can design any product from their devices from anywhere at anytime. Here are some more features that the product offers you with:
- Customizable: Advance Product Designer can be customized based on your business and business requirements.
- Pre-designed Templates: Readymade frame templates using which your customers can design different products with ease.
- Supports Multiple Printing Methods: The tool supports multiple printing methods including screen printing, hot printing, silk printing etc.
- Free Clipart Library: A library of more than 1000 cliparts. Saves your customers from finding clipart on the internet.
- Compatible with different formats: Get printable design files in multiple formats including PNG, JPG, SVG & PDF as per your requirement.
If you want to build a web-to-print store from the scratch, AppJetty also helps you to set it up and integrates the tool with your store. Looking at the popularity that mobile apps have gained, the company also offers a mobile add-on for Advance Product Designer.
As it is a product encompassing several features, you can check out all the detailed features on the product page of the website. If you want to better your sales and take your business to the next level, investing into a tool like Advance Product Designer can prove to be a good idea.
For more information, visit https://www.appjetty.com/magento2-product-designer.htm