Mobile Action Arcade Game Battle of Arrow Goes Global Today
FourThirtyThree Inc. (4:33), a mobile-game publisher and developer, today announced the global launch of Battle of Arrow. The game is now available worldwide to the App Store and to Google Play in five languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean.
- Duel against archers from 142 countries
FourThirtyThree Inc. (4:33), a mobile-game publisher and developer, today announced the global launch of Battle of Arrow., The game is now available worldwide to the App Store and to Google Play in five languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean.
Battle of Arrow is a mobile action arcade game that offers a real-time player-versus-player archery duel. It offers various game modes to suit individual gameplay styles. The player-versus-player mode offers a real-time duel against the best archers from 142 countries around the world. The raid mode is a real-time party raid that requires extensive collaboration between four players to conquer a boss. The campaign mode offers quick and easy practice for players hoping to reach the next level by earning gold ingots.
Battle of Arrow is now available on the App Store and Google Play for free.
In Battle of Arrow, players can do the following:
- Duel in real-time against archers from all over the world.
- Customize their skill trees to master skill shots that best suit their preferred style of combat.
- Choose their favorite items and upgrade their skills to match their best weapons and their favorite styles of gameplay.
- Enjoy single-player scenarios to level up their characters.
- Form action squads with friends to defeat raid bosses and claim special items such as costumes.
Battle of Arrow gameplay trailer
Battle of Arrow facebook
About FourThirtyThree Inc.
FourThirtyThree Inc. (4:33), is a mobile game publishing corporation. Founded in 2009, 4:33 received the first President’s Game Award, among mobile titles with Blade for Kakao. Other titles such as "Three Kingdoms Blade," "Hero for Kakao," "Lost Kingdom" are also well known hit titles. In 2016, "Monster Super League" launched in 136 countries demonstrating the global publishing capabilities of 4:33. In 2017 "Battle of Arrow," and "DC Unchained," are set for launch. For more information, please visit http://www.433.co.kr