Chertsey, United Kingdom, November 28, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Today, more malware samples are created in just a few hours than in the entire twentieth century. The targets have changed, the techniques have become more sophisticated, the attack vectors have multiplied, and the tools are more precisely designed. Attackers are meticulously studying their victims to adapt their strategy and achieve the greatest possible impact.
Download the report https://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/src/uploads/2017/11/PandaLabs-2017_Annual_Report.pdf
• Introduction – see the philosophy within the heart of Panda
• Evolution of attacks - hacking techniques were used in 62% of security breaches, while only 51% of cases used malware
• Trends – more complex and studied attacks as perimeters blur as hackers strive to gain a network foothold
• Figures – over 99% of malware is only seen on one device, less than 0.01% malware present on 1000+ computers
• 2017 at a glance – Vault7 leak, Equifax, CCleaner compromise & more. There is no one type of threat that 2017 is the year of
• About Threat Hunting Systems - Iñaki Urzay discusses the global Nation State drive to bolster their cyber-armies
• Compromised Situations – see real world examples of Malwareless attacks, employee extortion and the Threat Hunting team identifying serious attacks
• GDPR – and how Equifax would have been effected
• Cybersecurity Predictions – Cyberwarfare, insider attacks and the Year of Attacks on Companies
Download the PandaLabs Annual Report here Download the report https://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/src/uploads/2017/11/PandaLabs-2017_Annual_Report.pdf and learn more about real cases, review the most discussed attacks of 2017 and read more about what lies ahead in 2018 in Panda’s Security Media Center https://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/pandalabs/annual-report-cybersecurity-predictions-2018/.
About Panda Security
Panda Security are a leading multinational in advanced cybersecurity solutions and in systems management and monitoring tools. Since its inception in 1990, it has consistently maintained a spirit of innovation and marked some of the most important advances in the world of cybersecurity.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/