Boston, MA, November 30, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- World Congress has announced the agenda and speakers for the 5th Annual Rare Disease Market Access & Commercialization Summit. The event will take place February 5-7, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. The 2018 theme is “Optimize Access to Orphan Drugs through Innovative Pricing Models, Value-Based Contracts, and RWD-Based Stakeholder Engagement” and will feature an innovative line up of presenters from leading companies including Humana, Pfizer, Aetna, Alnylam, Adocia, GSK, Roche, and Walgreens. Perspectives from payers, provider organizations, and pharmacies will enhance the conversation by providing out-of-industry considerations that directly impact your market access strategy.
2018 Key Topics include:
* Gain payer insight into how to develop a compelling value proposition for bringing new products to market
* Learn how to develop an efficient, global expanded access program, including the transition to commercially-available product
* Receive guidance from C-Suite stakeholders from leading orphan drug manufacturers on innovative commercialization strategies
* Network with senior market access and commercialization professionals to collaborate on common challenges and forge mutually-beneficial partnerships
* Survey recent policy and industry-wide changes, such as the 21st Century Cures Act and overhaul previous practices
To view the full agenda and speaker line-up, please download the brochure: https://goo.gl/CQnxSn
This Summit is a must-attend for orphan drug manufacturers who want guidance from payers, the gatekeepers for market access, and best practices from global-leading organizations. Visit www.worldcongress.com/raredisease to register.
This event it part of the Life Sciences Market Access & Commercialization Summit. For the first time ever, join a Summit that will bring together four extremely important therapy topics for 2018: Rare Disease, Oncology, Biosimilars, and Cell & Gene Therapy. A day of shared plenary sessions will provide high-level guidance from key stakeholders for an advanced value proposition when launching new products.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. www.worldcongress.com