Arlington, TX, December 06, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- TFI Envision, Inc. was awarded three Platinum, four Gold and five Honorable Mention Awards from the 2017 MarCom Awards Competition.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. This year the competition received over 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 17 other countries.
Marcom’s Platinum Award is presented to those entries judged to be among the most outstanding entries in the competition, recognized for their excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness.
TFI Envision was the proud recipient of three Platinum Awards for:
• PEAK® OET Antifreeze Coolant Sales Launch Kit
• Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Card North Pole Barn
• Building One Community™ Logo Application for Business Materials and Signage
The Gold Awards were presented for:
• Standard® Diesel Parts “Shadow” Print Ad Campaign
• Standard® Diesel “Owns The Road” Print/Digital Ad Campaign
• Country Crock® Sticks with Sunflower Oil Packaging (see attached photo)
• Old World Industries Rep Meeting and VIP Event at AAPEX 2016
In addition, five Honorable Mentions were presented for:
• Brummel & Brown® Organic Packaging
• NAPA® Echlin® Print and Digital Ad Campaign
• Blue Streak® $5,000 Automotive Scholarship 2017 Promotion, Print and Digital Ad Campaign (see attached photo)
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. Rack Cards and Custom Pocket Folder
• TFI Envision, Inc. E-Newsletter Series with Animated Headers - Global Trends, Automotive Trends, Snapshots
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.