North Hollywood, CA, December 12, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The HDR 16×16 Plus features 4K 30Hz 16×16 router that conforms to the HDMI 1.4 standard and provides a connection to view any sixteen HDMI video sources on any combination of sixteen video displays. The matrix configuration provides maximum flexibility, allowing switching between any high-definition source and/or display. The HDR 16×16 Plus provides HDMI output up to 40 feet with HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080p and 4K. The system works with Blu-ray players, TiVo systems, HT PCs and satellite set-top boxes that connect to an HDMI display.
Users can switch to any source locally or remotely via a RS-232, IR, USB or TCP/IP connection. The HDMI router is controlled by Windows®-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use – a cornerstone of all SmartAVI products.
- 4K 30Hz HDMI 16×16 router switches 16 HDMI inputs with 16 HDMI outputs
- Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Switching controlled via the front panel, RS-232 and TCP/IP with optional NET-IP-PRO
- Supports high definition video resolutions of 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports 7.1 Digital Surround Sound Audio
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Learn EDID from any display
- Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet (with high-quality active cables)
Find out more about SmartAVI's HDR 16x16 Plus by visiting https://smartavi.com/products/pro-av-solutions/hdr-16x16-plus.html
About SmartAVI (http://smartavi.com)
SmartAVI, Inc. is a world-leading innovator of digital signage and AV signal distribution based in North Hollywood, California. SmartAVI is internationally known for its aggressively-priced, high-quality audio/visual signal management solutions. System architects everywhere have come to rely on SmartAVI's innovative technologies and commitment to the highest standards in AV solutions. Users that have embraced SmartAVI's expertise include: NASA, Boeing, DreamWorks Studios, Johnson & Johnson, the United States Army, Procter & Gamble Company, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Lockheed Martin, Monte Carlo Resort, and Miller Brewing Company.