Barcelona, Spain, December 12, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- In the last decade, implementing of Industrial Ethernet has become the most influential and transformative phenomenon which is now evolving to highly digitalized and data driven infrastructure, referred to as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). To address and resolve the growing threat for closed industrial networks to be accessed and influenced over the public Internet, WoMaster, as a trusted and highly experienced partner of industrial automation and system control integrators, developed and introduced to the market the innovative advanced Cyber Security solutions for industrial networks.
With deploying WoMaster’s Industrial M2M solutions, you can be sure that your network is completely protected from currently existing threats on the following levels:
Level 1 – accidental unauthenticated access
Level 2 – the most common attack experienced by system integrators
Level 3/4 - intentional access by hackers who utilize specific skills and tools
- WoMaster provides SW & HW(ASIC) integrated protection mechanism, which applies the latest Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) secure technology (L2-L7 packet classification), multi-level authentication, secure data transmission, encrypted key data, complete event logs/traps, operational errors prevention, and event logs, and operational errors exceeds IEC62443-4-2 Level 2 requirements to build most secure systems for industrial applications.
- Advanced Port Based Security IEEE802.1 x MAB (MAC Authentication Bypass) enables port-based access control by bypassing the MAC address authentication process to TACACS+/Radius Server.
- Using a central authentication center such as TACACS+/Radius, multi-level user passwords allows secure access and simplifies account administration especially in large-scale networks.
- DHCP snooping acts like a firewall between untrusted hosts and trusted DHCP servers.
- Support SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol using SSH encryption) for firmware upgrade.
- IP source guard provides source IP address filtering on a Layer 2 port to prevent a malicious host from impersonating a legitimate host by assuming the legitimate host's IP address.
- Dynamic ARP inspection (DAI) validates the ARP packets in a network. DAI intercepts, logs, and discards ARP packets with invalid IP-to-MAC address bindings. This capability protects the network from some man-in-the-middle attacks.
- IPv4/v6 Access Control List (ACL): Packet filtering limits network traffic and restrict network use by certain users or devices.
- Prevention of malicious attacks from a single person (DoS) as well as groups of people (DDoS).
To get the detailed info on WoMaster’s Advanced Cyber Security functions in order to understand the topic on more profound level, you can visit our website and read the related technical article: Product -> Industrial M2M -> Advanced Cyber Security.
WoMaster Group is an international group based in Europe, with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.