Dallas, TX, December 15, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- In one of the most anticipated home and hospitality bath fixture releases of 2017, Aston, a leader in ready-to-install luxury, modern frameless showers, has unveiled its debut collections of frameless doors, tub doors and enclosures that feature the new StarCast by EnduroShield protective glass coating.
As first announced earlier in the Fall through KBIS & the NKBA, the new collections with professionally applied, environmentally safe StarCast coating (in partnership with EnduroShield) offer glass that’s easy-to-maintain and one that reduces cleaning time up to 90% while preventing the growth of bacteria and other unwanted deposits. All Aston StarCast glass is guaranteed under a comprehensive 10-year warranty.
With its innovative designs, quality materials and global reputation, Aston frameless showers have become a top-selling, preferred brand within the North American residential and commercial design, home improvement and decor markets within a short period of time.
The new Aston StarCast Frameless Shower Collections now available to the public and the professional design/build/hospitality sectors include:
· BELMORE & BELMORE GS* – Alcove frameless hinged shower door and alcove frameless hinged tub door configurations with slimline wall channel offering up to 1 in. out-of-plumb adjustability
· BROMLEY & BROMLEY GS* - Corner hinged square | rectangular frameless shower enclosures with slimline wall channel offering up to 1 in. out-of-plumb adjustability
· CLARIDGE & CLARIDGE GS* - Corner hinged square frameless shower enclosures with slimline wall channel offering up to 1 in. out-of-plumb adjustability
· CORALINE – Completely frameless alcove shower door, alcove tub door and corner enclosure configurations featuring 2-wheel sliding door mechanism
· KINKADE – Completely frameless alcove single panel hinged shower door
· MADOX – Alcove pivot frameless shower door specifically engineered to adapt to almost any bathroom by allowing up to 6 in. of width adjustability
· MERRICK & MERRICK GS* - Corner neo-angle hinged frameless shower enclosures with slimline wall channel offering up to 1 in. out-of-plumb adjustability
*GS denotes shower collections with integrated two-tier glass shelving included.
All ready-to-install frameless shower models previously mentioned feature thick, premium 3/8 in. (10mm) ANSI-certified glass with StarCast protective coating, multiple attractive hardware finish options, stainless steel and aluminum constructed hardware and its doors are designed for either a left or right hand installation. Aston plans to release its complete StarCast lineup of frameless shower doors, tub doors and enclosures by early 2018, with more than 1800+ new design and configuration options available.
For more information about the new Aston StarCast Frameless Shower Collections, visit astonbath.com.
About Aston Global
For over 20 years, Aston Global, Inc. has manufactured and marketed luxury products for the bath around the world. Aston fixtures are sold throughout the United States and Canada with major home improvement & décor online retailers and kitchen/ bath showrooms. Aston currently offers an extensive line custom-style, ready-to-install completely frameless shower doors, tub doors & shower enclosure models and other fine bathroom fixtures such as freestanding bathtubs, tub fillers and steam shower enclosures. Aston products are featured regularly on HGTV and DIY Networks programming, and various home, build & design publications. Aston is a proud member of the NKBA, NARI, KBIS & IBS.