Prague, Czech Republic, January 20, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Devart, a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Embarcadero RAD Studio and Microsoft .NET development platforms, as well as database development and management software, has released updated UniDAC, LiteDAC and VirtualDAC versions with support for Lazarus 1.8 and FPC 3.0.4 and other significant new features.
The features and capabilities included into this DACs update are:
* Lazarus is already supported in VirtualDAC
* Support for the Direct Mode in Lazarus is added in LiteDAC
* Redshift data provider is added to UniDAC allowing users to easily deploy database applications by providing direct access to Amazon Redshift.
* Windows authentication in the Direct Mode is supported in SQLServer data provider.
* Support for the Direct Mode in Lazarus is added to SQLite data provider and DBF data provider.
* Support for backup/restore of triggers and stored procedures is added to MySQL data provider.
* Support for custom constraints to all DAC products has been added.
Learn more about Data Access Components for Delphi by Devart at https://www.devart.com/dac.html
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements web and mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/