Rock Hill, NY, February 29, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. (ISA), a leading specialty underwriter of Insurance package programs for the Social Services field, recently announced the addition of classes to their program. New classes include Head Start Programs, Community Action Agencies, Big Brother/Big Sister Organizations, Boys and Girls Clubs and Non-Profit Rural Transportation for elderly or disabled.
These new programs are written through member companies of AIG, an A+ rated carrier, and will have several highlights including:
• Comprehensive Package Policy including Property, General Liability, Professional, Abuse/Molestation, Crime, Inland Marine Auto and Umbrella.
• Abuse/Molestation limits of $1mil/$1mil in underlying. Umbrella limits available in addition to underlying limits.
• ISA support staff to ensure proper and timely claims handling.
• Special Events coverage included.
• Attorneys who specialize in handling claims typical to this industry.
Irwin Siegel Agency, Inc. offers innovative and competitive insurance solutions for provider agencies within the social service, developmental disabilities, addiction treatment and mental healthcare fields. Package programs include, but are not limited to, General Liability, Professional Liability, Abuse, Auto, Crime, Property and Umbrella. ISA programs are available exclusively through independent agents and brokers. For more information please visit www.siegelagency.com.