Los Angeles, CA, January 25, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Eltima Software introduces Eltima Port Virtualization Technology (EPVT). This advanced technology can be utilized in both hardware and software solutions to eliminate problems you may have when working with remote equipment and devices.
Dedicated tools to allow sharing of USB and COM ports are used by many manufacturers striving for a competitive advantage in today’s global economy. For over 15 years Eltima has successfully assisted thousands of companies with their Port Virtualization Technology.
Eltima’s experienced team of engineers has developed cutting-edge technology that enables USB and COM port redirection. Their solution can be used over any distance and with multiple operating systems. Customers can take advantage of the flexibility afforded by this technology by integrating it into software and hardware products tailored to their specific industry.
Eltima Port Virtualization Technology (EPVT):
• enables the user to create unlimited numbers of virtual serial ports;
• allows the redirection of all USB or serial interfaces over any network such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, the Internet, etc.;
• hardware solutions can integrate this technology to enable USB and COM port devices to be shared
• interfaces to local devices and be redirected to virtual machines, blade servers, and cloud solutions;
• RDP sessions can remotely access local USB and serial peripherals as if directly connected, among other features.
High-level encryption built into EPVT ensures that any connection created using the software is totally secure.
Many specialized software and hardware tools have come to rely on the features offered by Etima Port Virtualization Technology. Eltima strives to assist their customers’ profitability and efficiency by their continuous focus on improving EPVT with new features and functionality.
EPVT can be used in many ways, and has already been implemented successfully in numerous scenarios. Here is a small sample of them:
• USB passthrough solutions are essential for DAAS developers due to the fact that the majority of Cloud OS services do not allow access to local or remote USB devices. A solution to this dilemma is Port Virtualization Technology. It adds a USB-passthrough feature to Cloud OS and is customizable to suit any application. Users can now have unlimited access to their USB connected devices.
• Remote access and networking are key features of contemporary point of sale systems and developers need to add this to their finished product, whether it is software or hardware based. EPVT can be embedded into the POS devices’ OS as well as integrated into any software solution.
• Laboratory management systems can benefit from the technology available in EPVT. Connecting devices by employing virtualization technology enables users to work remotely over the network and easily access the large amount of data collected by laboratory instruments.
• EPVT can be critical when using hardware USB and Serial to Ethernet connectors. Integrating EPVT into the hardware’s OS allows for data conversion compatible with TCP/IP networks, enabling all connected devices to be accessed remotely.
Learn more by the link www.eltima.com/eltima-port-virtualization-technology/