Boca Raton, FL, January 25, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- MediaOps, Inc., producer of leading technology brands and destinations such as DevOps.com, Security Boulevard, Container Journal, DevOpsTV, announced today the winners of the 3rd annual DevOps Dozen Awards, honoring the best-of-the-best in the DevOps Industry.
The awards in twelve different categories, highlight the best as selected by their readers and then picked from a group of finalists by an all-star panel of judges. The judges for this year’s DevOps Dozen Awards were:
· Jayne Groll, CEO and co-founder of the DevOps Institute
· Helen Beal, DevOps Practitioner from Ranger 4
· Robert Stroud, DevOps Analyst, Forrester Research
· George Hulme, Contributing Editor, DevOps.com
· Ericka Chickowski, Contributing Editor, DevOps.com
· Alan Shimel, Editor-in-chief, MediaOps
“This year’s awards really represented the continued maturation and growth not only of the DevOps Dozen Awards program, but also of the DevOps market itself,” said Alan Shimel, founder and editor-in-chief, DevOps.com. “Our readers who nominated the finalists and our judges really honed in on those who really deserved the recognition for all of their efforts. We are happy to honor these deserving award winners.”
The winners in each of the 12 categories this year are:
Best DevOps Open Source Project
Best DevOps Commercial Solution
- Electric Cloud Electric Flow
Best DevOps Solution Provider Executive
- Sacha Labourey & Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Cloudbees
Best DevOps Solution Provider
- CA Technologies
Most Innovative DevOps Solution of the Year
- Chef Habitat
Top DevOps Evangelist
- Derek Weeks, Sonatype
Best DevOps Transformation
- Capital One
DevOps Transformation Leader
- Paula Thrasher, CSRA Inc.
Best New DevOps Solution Company
Best DevOps Book/eBook
- DevOps Adoption Playbook, Sanjeev Sharma
Best DevOps Presentation
- DevOps: The New Reality for Enterprise Transformation, Angel Diaz, Gene Kim, John Comas, David Lindquist, CJ Paul
Best DevOps.com Article
- Continuous Integration vs. Delivery vs. Deployment: What’s the Difference? , Chris Tozzi
About MediaOps, Inc.
MediaOps is a premier global media platform for technical communities including DevOps, Security and Containerization. Its brands, which include DevOps.com, DevOps Connect, DevOpsTV, DevOps Chat and ContainerJournal.com, and SecurityBoulevard.com attract and engage a thriving online community of technology professionals around the world. Resources include award-winning editorial, creation of high quality custom content supporting all stages of the buyer’s journey, from awareness to decision, multi-media production and distribution. As the leader in these emerging segments, MediaOps’ properties include powerful, integrated marketing and communication platforms to help clients maximize their campaign ROI and paid media investments.
For more information, visit DevOps.com.
If you would like more information, please contact Deb Schalm at 203-979-9412 or email email@example.com.