London, United Kingdom, January 25, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi's highly anticipated two-day Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe conference will focus specifically on regional logistics operations, joint interoperability, and strategy optimisation. Topics will include: transport, supply chain and MRO management, medical logistic operations, lifecycle management, C2, and much more.
Hear from an exceptional international speaker line-up, including the V4, as they brief on their current logistics strategies and career experiences:
Lieutenant General Pavel Macko, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, Slovak Armed Forces
- Presenting on: Day 1 at 14:00 - "An Update on Slovakia’s Modernised Supply Chain and Support System"
Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech Armed Forces
- Presenting on: Day 1 at 09:10 - "Expanding Czech Armed Forces’ capability through enhanced logistics strategy"
Major General Vlado Sindler, Head of Croatian Armed Forces Logistics, Croatian Army
- Presenting on: Day 2 at 09:50 - "Modernising the Armed Forces to Enhance performance and Encourage Private-Military Cooperation"
Brigadier General László Kaposvári, Acting Chief of Logistic Directorate, Hungarian General Staff
- Presenting on Day 1 at 11:40 - "Furthering Logistics Effectiveness Through Enhanced National Military Transport"
Colonel Tomasz Choluj, Coordinator for Logistics Planning J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Presenting on Day 2 at 13.20 - "Deepening interoperability and Enhancing Logistics (Support to Allied Forces in Poland Observations/Lessons Identified)"
Colonel Danilo Jazbec, Deputy Commander of the Logistics Brigade, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Presenting on Day 2 at 15:50 - "New Developments in Slovenian Logistics Capabilities to Enhance Preparedness for Potential Threats"
Download the complete agenda online for the full programme: http://www.defence-logistics.eu/prc
This exclusive event invites not only Logistics Directors, Supply Chain Managers, Movement Controllers and Researchers but also those leading the industry to showcase their solutions to the defence and military communities. With leading regional military logistician speakers from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Austria, and Slovenia, this will be the most senior and focused logistics meeting in the region.
For those looking to attend there is currently a £100 early-bird saving, ending January 31st.
Further information is available at: www.defence-logistics.eu/prc
SMi presents the 3rd Annual Conference:
Date: 6th – 7th March 2018
Location: Hotel Angelo, Prague, Czech Republic
Proudly Sponsored by: HIAB Limited | TVS Supply Chain Solutions | World Fuel Services
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk