Kalamzoo, MI, February 17, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Stephenson Land Surveying has been serving commercial property developers, and residential customer’s surveying needs in over fifty cities in Michigan and Indiana since 1990. To better serve their clients in Kalamazoo, they now have an office located in the Arcadia Commons Building in downtown Kalamazoo at 251 N. Rose Street, Suite 200, which allows them to meet with clients to discuss their surveying needs and deadlines. The Kalamazoo location is available by appointment only.
From rope stretching to tape measuring, Theodolites and GPS, land surveying instruments have continually evolved to increase the speed and precision of surveying. At Stephenson Land Surveying we stand committed to providing their client’s with the latest in land surveying technology by utilizing both GPS and GIS combined for optimal land surveying results.
Land Surveying experience, tools & equipment
- Over 50 years of combined surveying experience with their crews
- 3 Field crews to service their 9 county Market area
- Topcon GR5 GPS system for the latest GPS technology
- Robotic equipment and total stations
- All-terrain SLS Rover, an 8 wheeled Argo vehicle equipped with onboard GPS which is environmentally safe for land and water to survey in all types of conditions
- AutoCAD drafting for professional recordable documents
Stephenson Land Surveying also has an invaluable array of surveys that date back to the 1920’s in Niles, Michigan and surrounding areas. The records provide them with additional background information necessary to provide the most accurate boundary surveys at a competitive price.
Land surveying services
Stephenson Land Surveying offers a variety of land surveying services in Indiana and Michigan that their clients have come to rely on.
- Boundary surveys
- Topographical surveys
- ALTA/NSPS surveys
- Land division consultation and design - Michigan
- Site plans for Municipalities, Commercial, Residential, Sub divisions & Cell Towers
- Subdivision Design - Michigan
- Site Condominium Design - Michigan
- Wetland delineation
- Mortgage Reports
- Construction Staking
- Riparian rights surveys
- Elevation Certificates/LOMA (Letter of Map Amendment)
Contact Stephenson Land Surveying (http://www.stephensonls.com) today for a free quote or if you would like more information about their land surveying services.