Stratham, NH, February 17, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Craig Shoukimas announced today the re-launch of NM2 Healthcare Consulting, a healthcare supplier consulting firm focused on working with suppliers to gain a competitive advantage in the extremely aggressive medical device and services market. The firm will analytically and honestly assess a supplier’s innovative and revolutionary potential and deliver a unique perspective from the viewpoint of subject matter experts. They will work closely with suppliers to fine-tune their financial, marketing, brand, and contract messaging so it will easily resonate with healthcare providers – potential customers. By successfully conveying their message, supplier organizations can realize the financial results desperately needed today so they can continue their mission of delivering quality patient care products to clinicians tomorrow.
The consulting team is made up of professionals with differing areas of expertise as well as divergent styles to solving clients’ problems:
· Craig Shoukimas, CEO, is a senior supply-chain management and contract executive with extensive knowledge and expertise in healthcare operations, medical device contracting, group purchasing and strategic sourcing. Having been recognized for delivering sound operational, clinical and financial recommendations for controlling costs and increasing contract savings to healthcare organizations for over 20 years, he brings a unique perspective to healthcare suppliers.
· Amy Davy, Marketing, is a 17-year marketing leader known for driving key work streams based upon identified and fundamental priorities, as well as coordinating and aligning diverse stakeholder groups, resulting in strong, trusted affiliation.
· Chris Moore, Graphic Design, has worked with a number of design firms and agencies focusing on everything from large environmental projects to branding and identity design.
NM2 provides clients with:
- Market research and advisement – covering industry trends and challenges, economic outlook, market dynamics, supplier competition, competitive pricing and technology intelligence, innovative technologies, etc.
- Go-to-market strategy and marketing
- Brand identity and development – including logo review
- Preparing responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) bids – received from hospitals, IDNs, regional collaboratives, and GPOs
- Navigating group purchasing organizations and regional collaboratives
- Contract negotiations and recommendations – review pricing and legal terms and conditions
NM2 has improved margins for hundreds of large and small medical device and service companies, and they can do the same for those looking to gain that competitive edge.