Princeton, NJ, February 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- PulseRx is a personalized Medical App to enter and maintain medical reports, seek remote doctor consultancy, view prescriptions and other details at one central location. The app lets you register as a Patient or as a Doctor and offers powerful features for both, including remote diagnosis, online prescriptions within the app, paperless patient data, easy tracking of health parameters, and more. All these features come to your fingertips through the ease of your mobile device.
In addition to bug fixes and UI enhancements, the latest version has the following new features:
1. Collaboration: This feature allows live interaction between doctors and patients allows sharing of images, videos and other multimedia.
2. Clinics: This feature allows doctors to add details about their clinics.
3. Appointments: This feature allows the patients to book an appointment on the doctor’s calendar. The doctor can view the list of requested appointments and accept or reject them as appropriate.
4. Reminders: This feature can be used to set reminders for intake of medicines on time, periodic health check-ups, follow-ups and more.
5. Improved Notifications: The enhanced notification feature makes sure users never miss out on an update.
The PulseRx app is available for download on the App Store.
To learn more about the app, visit: http://www.thedigitalgroup.com/products/pulserx/