Bangalore, India, March 02, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter solution now includes reports to find inactive users in every Office 365 services. More than 100 reports have been added, which include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer and Microsoft Teams. These reports allow IT-managers to plan training to improve users' productivity, or they can reduce IT spending by downgrading the Office 365 licenses.
AdminDroid adds 100+ Reports to Measure Office 365 Usage.
The first most important task of Office 365 IT manager is boosting the employees' productivity and reduce unwanted spending. Always Office 365 admins worry that Microsoft provides the overview about the number of active/inactive users, but it fails miserably to answer some basic queries like "finding the inactive users by their last mail read time."
AdminDroid gives excellent visibility to find out the inactive users by their past actions. It captures user's activities and provides pre-generated reports on inactive users by their last mail read time, last Teams chat time, last Skype call time, last Yammer post read time and more.
Get Greater insights on Office 365 Inactive Users:
Unlike other existing solutions, AdminDroid provides in-depth insights about inactive users by their activities.
· Exchange Online - Find active/inactive users by last login/mail read/mail sent times. See users' active/inactive devices, Check users' last email access time by their devices.
· SharePoint Online - Find inactive SharePoint sites by last change time, file activity, and page view. Find inactive SharePoint users by the last file access, and internal/external file sharing date.
· OneDrive for Business - Find inactive OneDrive users by last file sync, internal/external sharing activity, and file access time.
· Microsoft Teams - Find Inactive Teams users by last group chat message, private chat message, meeting, and call activity date.
· Yammer - Find inactive Yammer groups by the last post posted, last like received, and post-read date. Find inactive users by last post-read, post submission, and device activity date.
· Skype for Business - Find active users by their app devices such as Windows Phone, Android Phone, iPhone, iPad or Windows desktop app. Also get statistics on call duration, file sharing, messaging activities.
· General Office 365 Reports - Find daily active users count of each Office 365 services. Find last activity time of the users in each Office 365 services.
AdminDroid Reporting Capabilities Highlights
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
· Automatic Schedule - Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at the configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
· Rich Filters - Apply Filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the Filter for future use.
· Easy Customization - Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
· Report Export - Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
AdminDroid is a leading Office 365 solution provider whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning solutions. The solutions built by AdminDroid are always making everyone’s life easier, and more productive. The flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter tool has been trusted by more than 3000 companies around 100+ countries and it has managed over 6 millions of Office 365 users so far.