Charlotte, NC, March 02, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Lawn & Garden Media Solutions LLC, parent company of Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM (LGWV) www.lawnandgardenwv.com is pleased to announce the newest show to the LGWV lineup, featuring Patti Moreno as the “Garden Girl.”
Brian Gardner, LGWV President, stated, “Sustainable living in urban settings is an often overlooked subject in today’s day and age. As urban development is increasing, it is more and more important to provide unique lawn & garden related content for the urban gardener, while at the same time demonstrating ways to minimize the impact to the environment. I enjoy the way Patti Moreno provides information in a beneficial yet entertaining manner. We are proud to have her on our team.”
Patti Moreno, also known as the "Garden Girl", was born and raised in Spanish Harlem. She started gardening 10 years ago to eat healthier and lose the weight she gained during her pregnancy. After much trial and error, Patti transformed her Boston home's backyard into an urban garden that produces just about all the food her family eats. Her methodology can be used to grow food on fire-escapes, roof-tops or even indoors. Patti lives in Boston on her urban farmette with her family and two dogs, two cats, two goats, 27 rabbits, 14 squirrels, 20 chickens, 100,000 worms, and several hundred fish. Meet them all at www.gardengirltv.com.
Lawn & Garden WebvisionTM features:
• On demand television-style programming, with how-to segments, innovative product reviews, and equipment tips by industry professionals.
• Global lawn & garden news and video event coverage.
• Social-networking platforms featuring user-video uploads and a professional/consumer forum.
• B2B and B2C solutions for manufacturers, dealers, industry professionals, and consumers.
• Rich media solutions…and much more