Portland, OR, March 05, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Attention Exiland Backup®, SyncBack®, NovaBACKUP PC®, Iperius Backup® and Backup4All® Users: Save over 50% Now when Choosing IvyBackup.
Kudu Computing Ltd. announced today a new offer created specifically for backup software users who don’t currently own IvyBackup but are considering switching or adding it to their toolkit. For a limited time, Exiland Backup®, SyncBack®, NovaBACKUP PC®, Iperius Backup® and Backup4All® users can save $32 on a license of IvyBackup 2 Professional, the most advanced version of IvyBackup’s featured pack suite of backup and recovery software.
Top 5 Reasons to Switch to IvyBackup
IvyBackup Pro is the best alternative for every backup software user who wants to take advantage of the easier workflow, wide range of features and the intuitive and clean user interface of a professional backup solution.
Here are 5 reasons to consider IvyBackup now:
1. More intuitive and clean user interface, less feature clutter and easier workflow.
2. Simple one-click backups, fewer steps to a backup.
3. Creates and verifies the integrity of smart backups in an easy and intuitive way.
4. Provides additional backup testing and security capabilities.
5. Easy to configure Windows integration and seamless transfer of backups, backup jobs or IvyBackup settings.
Limited Time Offer – Over 50% Discount – Save $32
For a limited time users with an eligible product who want to switch or add IvyBackup to their toolset can purchase a full new professional edition license of IvyBackup 2 for just $32 (50% worth of savings). The perpetual license is unrestricted and can be upgraded to future versions. Eligible products include: Exiland Backup®, SyncBack®, NovaBACKUP PC®, Iperius Backup® and Backup4All®. All versions of qualifying products are accepted.
To learn more about the competitive upgrade offer please visit: https://www.ivybackup.com/switch-to-ivybackup.html