Mechelen, Belgium, March 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- IKAN ALM is a customizable DevOps (CI/CD) and Toolchain Orchestration framework for both mainframe and distributed environments. It can be used for SAP, z/OS, ODI or to create your own DevOps solution.
“Apart from having our own feature roadmap, the majority of new features and enhancements are based on the feedback of our clients,” says René De Vleeschauwer. He continues: “The first reactions, especially regarding the improved workflow, are very positive.”
Following is a short list of what’s new in version 5.8:
· Possibility to clone Levels along with all linked artifacts, for creating new levels quickly.
· Ability to set Deployments as optional and to limit concurrent deployments to avoid overhead.
· Search Filters enable you to apply many search criteria at once.
· New Package Detail interface to manage the contents and actions in a Package.
· Redesign of the Menus and the Overview pages for a better user experience.
· More details can be found at: http://bit.ly/2FeAyUa
IKAN Development N.V. is a Belgian company, originated in 1989, with a focus on software development tools. In 2004 IKAN started developing IKAN ALM, a DevOps framework aimed at software development companies looking for a highly customizable and platform-independent DevOps solution.
If you would like more information about this topic or need to contact us, visit: www.ikanalm.com