Barcelona, Spain, March 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- WoMaster has successfully participated in Embedded World 2018 – the leading international fair for embedded systems which took place in Nuremberg, Germany from February 27 to March 1, 2018.
More than 70 visitors of WoMaster’s stand took the opportunity to get a closer look at solutions for industrial IoT networks, including:
- IP67 Smart City Box for city surveillance and monitoring with 4 high power PoE ports, 1 Giga WAN port for network, USB for configuration, SD slot, audio interface to connect speaker and microphone, LTE and WiFi as hotspot, fiber uplink, local RS232 and LoRa, AC or DC power input, 2 external 24V DC output and optional PV input for solar panels
- Rugged railway PoE switch MP614
- Industrial outdoor AP WA211
- Industrial wireless PoE router WR314G-LTE-E
- Industrial wireless serial router WR322G-WLAN+LTE
According to the survey, 93% of the visitors were working in the field of IIoT, and, therefore, had the high interest in the latest developments in industrial wireless and industrial Ethernet solutions for M2M communication networks as well as Cyber Security features providing data security on all levels of threats: accidental unauthenticated access and intentional hackers’ attacks. All of the visitors were highly satisfied with the info and consultation provided by WoMaster’s engineers and sales representatives.
And, of course, the main success of the fair were determined by acquiring new partners, project opportunities, and customer prospects.
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.