Salt Lake City, UT, April 02, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Southern country rockers Jägertown refueled “Rearview,” a break-up tune into an explosive track for country radio. The full EP is available on iTunes, Google Play or on the Jägertown website store. The lyric video is continuing to pick up speed on YouTube. Since the single impacted airwaves on February 12th it’s taken on a life of its own being recognized by top charts, writers, publications and global radio – here’s a sample of some of the events surrounding Rearview:
- Music Row Charts: Rearview single charted on the first week out at #80 and was the #1 added song the week of February 15. It then moved up #60
- iTunes: the single had already hit #5 on iTunes chart before it even hit the streets and made the top 10 on iTunes Country Charts
- GooglePlay: #6 on the Google Play (Android) chart the week of February 26 and made the Top 10 on Google Play’s country charts
- Rearview was featured on New Country Brew syndicated radio show on 30 US and 1 UK station
- Featured on German Radio Interview on Country Music News International - Interviewed on KLMJ-FM by Mike Betten
- Featured online by media outlet Country Music Vibe
- Reviewed by esteemed music row writer: Robert K. Oermann in his “DISClaimer” column as follows: “I dig this. The fierce lead singer has bite and grit. The band plays with fiery conviction and lotsa punch. The kiss-off song packs a wallop. A winner.”
After coming off their last chart-topping single, “Small Town Superstars” (peaked #29 on Music Row Country Breakout Chart and #50 on Billboard Indicator), this tune was produced by Matt McClure (multi-platinum, 3x Grammy nominated, multi #1 producer for Lee Brice, Kelli Pickler, Dylan Scott, Lindsay Ell, etc.), in the heart of Music Row at renowned Ocean Way Studios. The song chronicles a classic country heartbreak with a rockin’ twist. You can almost smell the gasoline in the air and hear the engine rev, speeding away from a past relationship.
Even before the official release date, radio stations jumped on the opportunity to download and play some new Jägertown music. “Rearview” made the Top 5 of Most Downloaded & Streamed Tracks on Play MPE, sharing their fame alongside major acts Maren Morris, Blake Shelton, Sara Evans and Sir Rosevelt (Zac Brown). Internationally syndicated radio show, Nashville Access chose this song as their Super Pick of the Week.
The cutting-edge sound of Jägertown brings an energy and genuineness to country music that hasn’t been heard in years. With musical influences ranging from classic country icons like Don Williams and Merle Haggard to pure rock and roll artists such as Eddie Van Halen, it’s no wonder this band perfectly blends the country and rock genres while mixing the southern rock sounds they fell in love with growing up.
Celebrating 11 years together as a band and officially making their Nashville premiere last November during CMA Awards week, this Utah based five-member group has performed hundreds of shows, has four albums under their belt and has shared the stage with acts like Alabama, Ty Herndon, Toby Keith and Keith Urban.
The band’s That’s Why I Drink tour has been captivating audiences of all ages at various venues, festivals and clubs with their tremendous energy and crowd interaction that prompted a coast to coast expansion. The band continues to maintain a demanding tour schedule. They perform every year at Utah’s Country Fan Fest and are the only country artists to have a JagerCampTown on site.
For more information, visit Jägertown at the following: