Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, April 11, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- In laboratories and offices around the world, new ideas are being born each day… ideas that are celebrated in the landmark Climate Innovation Exchange (CLIX) Pavilion, a bespoke public exhibition that was designed and built by mamemo.
The entire CLIX experience was conceptualized to be a uniquely crafted journey where visitors immersed in the spirit of innovation in both design and content across carefully curated climate change innovations:
· The Challenge – this foyer area highlighted the global challenges of climate change and laid the foundation for The Need that is being addressed by the 3 CLIX Zones
· Innovation Zone 1: Innovation in Agriculture – a living, breathing green space of both living and preserved plants that beautifully presented the innovators displays
· Innovation Zone 2: Clean Mobility – a sleek, modernist room inspired by light streaks from fast moving vehicles to highlight the vision of the innovations displayed.
· Innovation Zone 3: Air Quality – hanging fabric tapestries created an inspiring visual both framed and enhanced the displays
· CLIX Youth Hub – an amphitheater for presentations by innovators and specially selected speakers underscored the themes of the Pavilion Experience.
The CLIX Pavilion is one of the official highlights in the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week and is under the patronage of the UAE Ministry of Climate Change & Environment. Among the visitors were a number of business and government leaders, including HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President & Prime Minister of the UAE, HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE, HH Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council and HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and Chief Executive of Emirates Group.