San Diego, CA, April 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Set to attend the event are: AbbVie, Allergan, Amgen, Antares Pharma, Aptar Pharma, Baxter Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, Credence MedSystems, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Gilead Science, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Merck & Co., Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Regeneron, Shire, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, amongst others. Visit Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast website for detailed list.
Early bird savings for this event expires after April 30th. Organisers advise to register in advance.
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast is the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles of the field, such as human factor engineering, manufacturing in the landscape of complex biologics; whilst honing-in on emerging trends for parenteral devices, in the remit of quality controls, intellectual property and advances in drug-delivery designs including auto injectors, pens, pumps and smart devices.
Participants will hear from a selection of carefully handpicked keynote addresses and case studies presented by big pharma perspectives, as well as leading industry KOL's. Also, newly introduced Panel Discussion on the future of PFS injection devices from cross-industry expertise perspectives will answer burning questions:
· What trends do we see coming?
· What challenges will those trends bring?
· Post-approval changes for combination products
· Human Factor considerations
· Manufacturing updates
· Regulatory consideration
A detailed event programme and the full speaker line-up are available on the Download Centre of the website.
Here what attendees of the recent SMi’s Pre-Filled Syringes event in Boston are saying:
- Excellent line up of speakers & relevant topics
- Thoughtful exploration of hypothesis to solution
- Interesting to hear how end users perceive devices
- Good in-depth examination of HF data
- Great value presentations, plus enjoyed the networking
Also, in the programme - Interactive on-site trainings on June 6
- How to leverage tangibles in user testing to ensure successful commercialisation of innovation products - iO Lifesciences
- Quality related aspects in creating digital connectivity for devices - AcceleratoRx, Temptime Corporation, The Plough Center, MedImmune
Follow Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast website for further details http://www.prefilled-syringes-westcoast.com/prcom
+44 (0)20 7827 6000
Twitter - @SMIpharm & #smipfsusa
LinkedIn - SMi Pharma
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast | Conference: June 4 - 5th, 2018 | Interactive Workshops: June 6th, 2018