Asbury Park, NJ, May 11, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- GoMo Health announces the launch of Discharge Concierge™, the newest program added to the award-winning suite of Concierge Care® solutions, at Pascack Valley Medical Center in Westwood, New Jersey. The highly-personalized, automated experience provides patients with the resources needed to self-complete state-mandated, “need-to-know” disease-specific coursework prior to discharge using best practices for optimal cognition. Discharge Concierge™ is designed using evidence based scientific methods from BehavioralRx™, GoMo Health’s proprietary science to optimize patient engagement, including:
• Funneling Technology: Guided Persuasion
• Adaptation Technology: Persuasion through Personalization
• Self-Management Technology: Simplified Tracking
• Conditioning Technology: Reinforcing Target Behavior
Mobile, in-the-moment access allows patients to self-navigate the information at their own pace. By empowering patients to manage their own care once they return home, nurses save valuable clinical care delivery time.
With Discharge Concierge™, inpatients can access condition-specific content required for discharge through any web-enabled device. Patient progress and completion is tracked through an interactive checklist that includes the ability to note questions as they arise and request time with a nurse for clarification if needed. Discharge Concierge™ connects easily to the patient’s electronic medical record via secure API, offering a 100% turnkey process.
This is the third Concierge Care® program that Pascack Valley Medical Center has deployed in their Westwood, New Jersey, hospital. The nationally recognized Bedside Concierge® solution has been launched hospital-wide, yielding Pascack Valley Medical Center a Gold Award from the Healthcare Marketing Report’s 33rdAnnual Healthcare Advertising Awards and a silver award from the Hospital Marketing Advertising Awards, both in the best digital marketing program award category.
Says Dawnn DePalma, Patient Experience Manager and Advocate, “At Pascack Valley Medical Center, we have an ongoing commitment to empowering our patients, preparing them for their transition home following an inpatient stay, and increasing our nurses’ Joy in Practice by keeping them focused on the direct patient care they’ve been expertly trained to deliver. Launching the GoMo Health Discharge Concierge™ supports these goals as a fully automated, cloud-based solution that lets our patients self-navigate state-mandated, 'need to know' information at their own pace, tracking completion as they go or noting questions as needed for the nurse. As a final step satisfying JCAHO teach-back requirements, patients discuss their discharge instructions live with a nurse prior to leaving the hospital to ensure a smooth transition home.”
Discharge Concierge™ features include:
· Personalization: Patients review personalized content specific to their condition that can be completed through an easy-to-navigate, intuitive online portal.
· Completion Tracking: Users can easily return to the last viewed document or see a checklist noting overall progress, and nurses and administrators can check on patient progress to ensure completion.
· Share Documents: Patients can send educational materials to themselves, family, or caregivers via email or text (SMS) message for offline reading.
· Streamline Questions: Patients can note questions if they arise for discussion with the nurse as needed – or indicate completion without a 1:1 nurse session.
Learn more about Discharge Concierge at https://gomohealth.com/concierge-care/discharge/.
About GoMo Health:
GoMo Health® is a leader in population health management and patient engagement solutions that support the continuum of care, improved patient satisfaction and MACRA incentive-based reimbursements. GoMo Health Concierge Care® personalizes patient interactions using our proprietary science, Behavioral Rx™, The Science of Population Health, building trust and credibility to motivate higher levels of reciprocity and actions. In partnership with health care organizations worldwide, GoMo Health® delivers a highly scalable and cost-effective solution for the management of high-risk, chronic, and complex conditions, enabling better self-management, healthy decision making, and improved outcomes.