Tulsa, OK, May 14, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- For the 10th consecutive year, Matcha Design has been recognized for its excellence in creative services by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts. The Matcha team received eight awards of excellence and distinction from the 24th annual Communicator Awards competition, which receives more than 6,000 entries annually.
Over the 10 years that Matcha has participated in the international awards program, the company has collected 82 awards. The Communicator Awards are designed to recognize big ideas in marketing and communications. The competition includes companies and agencies of all sizes from around the world. According to AIVA, “Communicator Awards honor work that transcends innovation and craft – work that made a lasting impact…”
This year, Matcha brought home the following Communicator Awards:
· Gold Award of Excellence – Print Advertising (Magazine Ad – Full Page): Henderson "The Name to Trust" Ad
· Gold Award of Excellence - Corporate Identity: Arrow Envelope Logo
· Silver Award of Distinction - Corporate Identity: De la Font Agency
· Silver Award of Distinction - Corporate Identity: Ever Bright Claims Consultants
· Silver Award of Distinction - Corporate Identity: TUBIS
· Silver Award of Distinction - Online Video (Animation): Level 3 Season's Greetings
· Silver Award of Distinction - Print Campaign (B-to-B for Print Advertising): FairPoint Communications Newspaper Ad Series
· Silver Award of Distinction - Websites (Construction): DykonBlasting.com
Matcha Design President and CEO Chris Lo says he is proud of his team and the work they have done for Matcha’s clients. According to Lo, “We have a powerful, highly experienced team who put their whole heart into the work they do for our clients. They are committed to our vision, to our clients, and to creating excellent work that makes us all proud.”
Lo attributed much of Matcha’s success to his team’s willingness to partner with their clients. “We put ourselves in their shoes,” Lo explained. “Our clients appreciate that we never cut corners and as their partner, we pay attention to even the smallest detail,” he added.
Companies who are looking for a creative service partner should visit the Matcha Design website, MatchaDesign.com, or contact the firm online at MatchaDesign.com/contact/quote.
About Matcha Design
Matcha Design is a full-service creative agency headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Founded in 2004 by Chris Lo, Matcha Design provides extensive creative services, including website and interface design, identity and branding services, print design, video production, still photography, and motion design. For more information, visit www.MatchaDesign.com.