New Port Richey, FL, May 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- BEST was invited to present its Super CE program at the Raymond James Financial Services National Conference for Professional Development (NCPD) at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD, on Monday, May 21st. Over 600 financial and insurance advisors were in attendance. Attendees had the opportunity of receiving up to 22 hours of state insurance and/or 6 or 11 hours of CFP®/CIMA®/CPWA® nationally approved Continuing Education (CE) credit.
BEST’s Super CE is a combination of two approved CE courses: a 1-hour instructor-led classroom course and a correspondence/self-study course that generally provides up to 21 hours of state insurance CE and 5 or 10 hours of professional designation CE. (The amount of approved credits for each course varies by state.)
Super CE programs also assist companies and corporations increase meeting attendance and leverage time, showcase their knowledge, presentation skills and sales ability, position their company’s strategy and product solutions.
Below is a sample of BEST’s classroom training programs and correspondence/self-study courses:
Classroom Training Programs
- 401(k) Primer: written to give the financial and insurance professional a clear understanding of the 401(k). The course will review the following: An overview of 401(k) Plans, Legislative History of 401(k) Plans, Advantages and Disadvantages, Steps to Establish a 401(k) Plan, Types of 401(k) Plans, Design Options and Objectives, Participation Requirements, Loans, Hardship Withdrawals and In-Service Distributions, Life Insurance Inside 401(k) Plans, and Annuities Inside Qualified Plans.
- Planning with Social Security and Medicare: designed to provide the financial advisor and insurance professional a clear understanding of the importance of Social Security and Medicare planning as part of their clients’ overall retirement plan.
- Suitability of Annuities: created to supply the agent an understanding of the various types of annuities, their features and benefits and who would be a suitable person to purchase an annuity. The course will also review the importance of contract structure, taxation and the new suitability requirements for selling to seniors, using the State of California as an example.
- The Advisor’s Guide to 401(k) Plans: developed to enhance the Advisor’s 401(k) knowledge and provide updates on the most recent 401(k) plan guidance.
- The Advisor’s Guide to Social Insurance Programs: an educational tool to help advisors through the maze of programs, rules and regulations that affect many if not all of their aging Baby Boomer clients, their spouses and dependents.
- The Advisor’s Guide to Annuities and Ethical Practices: written to give the financial and insurance professional a complete guide to understanding annuities, annuity tax laws and contract structure, and their suitability and ethical marketing practices.
A BEST Business Development Team member may be contacted to learn more about BEST’s Super CE programs and how to integrate them into an organization’s professional development effort at: 1-800-345-5669 OR BusinessDev@brokered.net.
About Broker Educational Sales & Training Inc. (BEST)
BEST is a premier provider of CE training programs for financial and insurance advisors.
Contact BEST Toll Free at: (800) 345-5669
Toll Free: (800) 345-5669
Questions? Send an email to a Business Development Team member at BusinessDev@brokered.net.
Corporate Address: 7137 Congress Street, New Port Richey, FL 34653
Visit our Corporate Website: www.brokered.net
View Available Correspondence/Self-Study CE Courses: selfstudyce.brokered.net
Subscribe to our Newsletter: www.brokered.net/subscribe.html
Check out our Super CE Program: www.brokered.net/super-ce.html
Book Us for an Event: www.brokered.net/speaker-trainer.html
Subscribe to our live webinar and/or to our podcast: rss.brokered.net/subscription