Goettingen, Germany, June 06, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- MoBiTec GmbH began offering fluorescent reagents more than 20 years ago as the first officially authorized importer of Molecular Probes fluorescent probes and research chemicals. Recently, ThermoFisher acquired Molecular Probes and terminated all contracts with long-term external partners. Nevertheless, MoBiTec's vast experience in the field of fluorescence applications and an extended customer base led to multiple collaborations with respect to suppliers.
ABP Biosciences, US, a spin-off company from Molecular Probes, chose MoBiTec GmbH, Germany, as distributor for their broad portfolio of high-quality yet reasonably priced fluorescent reagents. ABP Biosciences' products enable scientists and biomedical researchers to better understand molecular biology, cell biology, and immunology.
Products featured by ADP Biosciences:
• Nucleic Acid Gel Stains, e.g., GreenView, SafeRed
• Nucleic Acid Assays, e.g., iQuant DNA and RNA Assays Kits
• Protein Detection, e.g., Phospho-Tag Phosphoprotein Gel Stain
• Antibodies and Streptavidins, e.g., Andy Fluor Conjugates
• Reacrtives Dyes, e.g., Brightest and Most Photostable Andy Fluor™ Dyes
• Cell Structure Probes, e.g., for Actin, Membranes, and Mitochondria
• Cell Proliferation, e.g., iClick™ EdU Assays and CellCycle™ Stains
• Cell Apoptosis, e.g., Apoptosis Assays and TUNEL Assays
• Miscellaneous Reagents and Kits, e.g., TRIzol Reagent and Luciferase Assay Kit
The supply of ABP Bioscience products by MoBiTec to interested scientisist is without geographical restraints at present.
For details on ABP products see
www.abpbio.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company (founded in 1987) that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies in Germany. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.