Denver, CO, July 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, will kick off its National Sales Event on Saturday, July 7. The event will run through Sunday, July 29. Communities nationwide will be offering money-saving incentives and low interest rates for home seekers ready to make a move into one of many beautiful, award-winning home designs.
During the National Sales Event, home buyers are invited to browse an expansive variety of homes and learn why Toll Brothers has been named National Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and twice-named National Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
“Our award-winning in-house architectural design team has developed a wide selection of options and floor plan layouts so that buyers can truly make their new home their own,” says Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. “Once they’ve chosen their dream home, buyers can take advantage of the moment to get more and create a personalized home at the best possible value, with limited-time incentives, during the National Sales Event.
“A team of talented consultants is available to provide one-on-one home design guidance at our convenient Design Studio, and a selection of home control solutions is available through TBI Smart Home Solutions,” explains Bailey.
Incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Participating communities in Colorado are:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-0002
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 500 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently operating in 22 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). For four years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the Fortune magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list.*
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From Fortune magazine, February 1, 2018 ©2018 Time Inc. Fortune and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. Fortune and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Toll Brothers, Inc.