Paris, France, July 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- GRAITEC, an international BIM, Simulation and Fabrication software developer for the AEC industry, and Autodesk® Platinum Partner across Europe, with additional locations across the US and Canada continues its expansion worldwide and is delighted to announce the launch of the GRAITEC Advance 2019 Suite, providing unrivalled modelling, design & detailing software solutions to the AEC and Fabrication markets.
With more than 1,000,000 customers around the world, Graitec has continuously strived to provide best in class advancements for innovative software solutions. The recent launch of its new and upgraded 2019 release is no exception, proving they are still top of their game in terms of providing more efficient Simulation and Fabrication solutions to top-level Construction, Architecture, Engineering and Building Design companies worldwide.
The continuity of the digital information is critical to enhance a connected BIM workflow, supporting multiple platforms to ensure we utilise the right tool for the right job. The Graitec Advance suite offers a set of software programs that extend the life of Autodesk Revit® BIM models through analysis, design, detailing and fabrication.
Several improvements come with the new Graitec Advance 2019 release:
Structural Analysis, Design and Detailing:
· Graitec Advance Design – more FEM and design capabilities: new multicore FEM engine, new steel member design engine including 7 dofs elements for Lateral Torsional buckling checks on non symetric sections, analytical links (master-slave links, dof constrains) in descriptive model...
· Graitec BIM Designers – Concrete Series: copy/paste loads and combinations from Excel, new sizing possibilities on footings, rebar cages lock, Revit native rebar schedules...
· Graitec BIM Designers – Steel Series: new frame generator with tapered beams, new steel connections (gable wall end plate, splices connections, clip angles with multiple secondary beams), new staircase types, new types of stringers...
· Graitec Advance Revit PowerPack – new Productivity tools for Revit such as element lookup, renumbering tool, link to Excel, section box tool, improved family manager...
· And more
The GRAITEC Advance suite also enhances a new version of Advance Workshop, the must-have MIS solution for Steel Fabricators; especially those involved in BIM workflows with a focus on new functionalities, to give the workshop manager complete control over every stage of production:
· New Terminal Server version providing better performance, eliminating all network issues
· Drivers for the new generation of laser machines BLM in IFC format
· Possibility to save in Advance Workshop of part of a database project or the entire project to be re-used in production
· New tool to edit and import orders
· New commercial orders management
· Possibility to create manual folds in plates
· And more
All those new tools are applicable to a large variety of projects, covering all the AEC and Fabrication markets.
This is just a brief outline of the new release; further detailed information can be found in the links below:
· The detailed newsletter: https://www.graitec.com/graitec-advance-2019-released/
· Our product specific web pages: http://www.graitec.com/en/products
Joseph PAIS, GRAITEC Product Director comments: “With the 2019 release of our Graitec Advance suite, our focus is to increase the efficiency of the daily use of our software, offer advanced design capabilities for steel users and enhance rebar detailing capabilities in Revit®. We are doing our best to deliver innovative and adaptive tools to make the digital continuity happen from design to fabrication through a connected BIM workflow.”
Manuel LIEDOT, GRAITEC CEO adds: “For over 30 years Graitec has continually helped construction and manufacturing professionals digitise their processes to maximise investment return from software technologies. The new release of Graitec Advance 2019 puts a specific focus on delivering and enhancing BIM workflows, high-end simulation and automated detailing in the Autodesk ecosystem, fabrication and data management.”