PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
Charles Tyrwhitt

Press Release


Receive press releases from Charles Tyrwhitt: By Email RSS Feeds:

What Retail Apocalypse? Charles Tyrwhitt Builds on Its U.S. Success with Brick-and-Mortar Expansion.


While a high number of brick-and-mortar outlets in North America seem to be shrinking or disappearing an ongoing trend for the past decade Charles Tyrwhitt is looking forward to a busy Summer 2018 calendar with the opening of five new stores nationwide.

New York, NY, July 26, 2018 --(PR.com)-- Boldly investing in brick-and-mortar retail outlets, Charles Tyrwhitt is looking forward to a busy Summer 2018 calendar with the opening of five new stores nationwide.

From early July to the end of September, the British menswear specialist will be opening stores in the Garden State Plaza in New Jersey, King of Prussia in Pennsylvania, Houston Galleria in Texas, Roosevelt Field in New York, and Oakbrook Center in Illinois.

Charles Tyrwhitt has been in the U.S. for twenty years with seven existing stores in New York, DC, Virginia, and Chicago. This year’s 70% physical retail expansion is a sign of confident belief in the American market.

But, why is this British retailer driving its U.S. brick-and-mortar operation on the left-hand side?

Their fast-growing U.S. and Canada database exceeds 1,000,000 customers, 80% of which are online shoppers. The remaining 20% seem to know what’s in store for them: “Quality clothing and impeccable service delivered with quirky charm,” guarantees Luke Kingsnorth, Charles Tyrwhitt’s President for North America. “We believe in the multi-channel shopping experience, and want to enable customers who prefer to shop in-store the opportunity to do that,” he adds.

The business made its name as a shirts specialist, and then added a tailoring range and a selection of casual wear and accessories to its offer. Their style is typical of Jermyn Street – London’s (arguably the world’s) epicenter of gentlemanly elegance.

The formula of old-world style delivered at affordable prices in a vast selection of sizes and fits has proven global relevance, and Mr. Kingsnorth knows what this means to North American customers: “Timeless designs, color, and a wide variety of fit options means you can find something that looks great and fits you perfectly. No more boxy suits and baggy shirts.”

Founder and Chairman Nick (Charles Tyrwhitt) Wheeler describes the company’s mission in a nutshell: “Our aim is to provide bespoke off the peg. Gone are the days where you must take what you are given. We make it possible for almost every man to walk out with a shirt or a suit that fits like a glove: no wait, no hassle, and at an incredible price.”
Contact Information
Charles Tyrwhitt
Paula Bernal
646-619-3489
Contact
ctshirts.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from Charles Tyrwhitt
Promote Your Business