Barcelona, Spain, July 28, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- WoMaster has launched DP406 - industrial L2 smart managed PoE switch equipped with 4 Gigabit PoE af/at ports and 2 100M/1000M fiber SFP ports. The 4 Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports can feed IP cam or wireless AP up to 30W/port.
DP406 supports the latest ERPS v2 ring which is fully compatible with third party devices for flexible network upgrade. USB port for configuration file can help mass installation and site support. Wide operation temperature design (-40~70oC) can withstand critical industrial environment.
All switches pass 4-hour 60oC stress test before delivery to ensure utmost quality. NMS NetMaster provides network management for up to 2000 nodes.
Benefits of DP406:
Industrial 4G+2G SFP Managed PoE Switch
- High bandwidth through 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Giga SFP ports
- 4 Giga IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE ports, up to 30W per port, 120W power budget, complete PoE management, including per-port Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
- ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy for high interoperability and millisecond-level network recovery
- Convenient management: NMS NetMaster, configuration utility ViewMaster, LLDP for topology control, USB for field installation and configuration, various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI, Telnet, SNMP V1/V2c/V3/trap
- Rugged design: wide operation temp. range -40~70oC, 95%humidity, wide operating voltage range 12~48VDC, compliance with IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.