Broomfield, CO, September 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, is set to kick off its National Sales Event Saturday, Sept. 8. The event runs through Sunday, Sept. 30.
Toll Brothers communities nationwide are offering distinctive home designs and superior options at a rare, exceptional value during the National Sales Event. Manufacturer incentives are being offered nationally and regionally throughout the event making it the ultimate time to buy.
Additionally, for a limited time, buyers interested in select quick delivery and move-in ready homes can take advantage of special interest rates on financing from TBI Mortgage Company, an affiliate of Toll Brothers, or other incentives on cash purchases. These special incentives can be used for a variety of savings such as special mortgage interest rates, or applied toward design options or closing costs. These extra incentives are being offered exclusively to quick move-in home buyers on select homes that have agreements signed on or after Aug. 18, 2018 and close on the home by Oct. 31, 2018*.
To take advantage of the National Sales Event incentives, interested buyers must make a deposit between Sept. 8 and 30. Incentives vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Participating communities in Colorado are:
- The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
- The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
- Toll Brothers at Inspiration (55+ Active-Adult community off Gartrell Road exit of E-470), 303-708-1856
- Kechter Farm in Fort Collins (near Trilby and Ziegler Roads), 970-221-2227
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows in Erie (near Highway 287 and Erie Parkway), 303-209-0002 (Vistas Collection) and 720-543-8655 (Retreat Collection)
- North Hill in Thornton (near 144th and Holly), 720-907-1922
- Southshore (near the Aurora Reservoir), 720-500-0077
- Candelas in Northwest Arvada (near Indiana and West 96th Avenue), 720-899-4825
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 500 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently operating in 22 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL).
For four years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the Fortune magazine “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list. † Toll Brothers also has been honored as national Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named National Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
* Offers, incentives, and seller contributions, if any, vary by community and are subject to certain terms, conditions, and restrictions. See the Sales team in your desired community for availability and specific details. Toll Brothers reserves the right to change or withdraw any offer at any time. Not valid with any other offer.
†From Fortune magazine, February 1, 2018 ©2018 Time Inc. Fortune and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. Fortune and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Toll Brothers, Inc.