Prince George, Canada, September 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- RJFSOFT has just released a new version of ConsignmentTill software for consignment, resale, and thrift shops.
- Feature to add credit card fees to an order. Note: Make sure your merchant account company allows this in your area.
- Feature to add a refund-sale to an order to effectively discount the order.
- Ability to acquire the owner’s name (consignor) of an item listed in an order in progress.
- When items are added to the order list, the item will be added to the top of the list (not the bottom).
- New customer POS display (window). If you connect a second monitor to your PC, you can face this monitor towards your customer (to displaying order info).
- Two “custom” (you can name them) payment types have been added.
- Ability for user to enter Category/Brand/Size. This would be an option to turn on/off in “Options All Tills.”
- If a sale was created by the “Quick Sell” feature, log it as such.
Customer Accounts: Feature to exclude customers from being charged taxes at POS.
Customer Credit List: Feature to search on customer’s last name to easily acquire customer’s credit balance.
Save order-in-progress: Ability to save an order-in-progress as a Layaway order. This is a feature for an event/estate sale, in which, a customer might start an order at one terminal, but finish at different terminal.
- Option to calculate percent split based on Original Price, not selling price. This will allow you to discount items at POS without it affecting consignor payout.
- Settlement Report: New report added, which does not include the price column.
Tag/Label Designer: Option to rotate the entire design 180 degrees (print orientation).
Add New Item – Add New Item List: Ability to save select categories when adding inventory. For example, the ability to save new Brands but not Category or Size.
- Option to use the Finalize Date (not just a global date, as it is now). Note: As always, you will need the “Not Sold Result” set to “Store Property” for transfer to happen.
- Option to confirm transfer at POS. The dialog will include the original consignor’s (owner’s) name and how long (days) item is past “transfer date.”
- Original Owner is recorded in the sales record (for historical reference).
End-of-Day Report (totals only): Added two new fields in this report. Consignment Sales Totals, and Retail Sales Totals.
Multi-Store setups (one database):
- When performing a settlement, log which store location settlement was made.
- When performing a settlement, ability to filter sales by Store.
- Review Settlements: ability to search settlements by store id. number.
Payout Note/Warning: Feature to display the account’s “General Notes” text when you perform Settlements, Quick Cash, or when consignor uses their banked funds for in-store purchases. This option is just above the Notes textbox in the Consignor Accounts form.
Daily Balance Sheet:
- Issue fixes.
- Form will now display your total Cash Settlements and Quick-Cash payments to balance your cash.
- Form will now allow you to manually enter an amount you’ve taken from cash drawer (i.e. for cleaning supplies).
- Shopify Orders form: If a user tries to push a Shopify order into ConsignTill’s POS more than once, ConsignTill will prevent it.
- Stores who want “local pickup only” (no shipping): If all inventory in Shopify is set to “Requires Shipping = FALSE” (aka “This product requires shipping = FALSE”), the Shopify checkout will not ask customer to supply their shipping address or a shipping method.