Santa Clara, CA, October 06, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Bramasol, the leader in compliance and finance innovation solutions, has announced a new, purpose-built application, Analytics for Revenue Recognition Disclosure Reporting. This application is being introduced at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas, NV on October 2, 2018 and will be available for purchase starting on October 6, 2018 through the SAP App Center.
This complete Revenue Recognition Disclosure solution is comprised of both reports and analytics to streamline compliance with ASC 606 and IFRS 15 while also providing companies with valuable insights to manage revenue in relation to overall business goals.
The pre-defined report package includes 11 Revenue Recognition Disclosure reports developed in either ECC or BW. These reports include disclosure of quantitative, qualitative, and mixed report data. Quantitative reports for compliance are available out-of-the-box and custom Qualitative reports can be tailored to the specific needs of each company.
The Analytics for Revenue Recognition Disclosure Reporting application includes highly-flexible analytics that provide companies with the specific quantitative information needed to fulfill statutory reporting requirements and are designed to visually surface any set of relevant information needed to support accurate understanding and timely decision making.
Features of the app include:
· Overview page showing total deferred revenue rolling up from short term and long-term deferred revenue to total deferred revenue.
· Indicators for Posted Revenue, Deferred Revenue, and Recognized but not Posted Revenue.
· Disclosures of Impairment Loss per Contract and Revenue by Contracts and POB Type.
· Interactive page allowing drill down and drill through on different POB Types and Contracts.
· Revenue page showing aggregated POBs with a POB Details report.
· Schedule page showing Deferred Revenue and Posted Revenue by contract as well as a Contract Revenue Schedule.
Cost: $ 50,000
Link to View or Purchase App on SAP App Center
Bramasol is the leader in SAP-based solutions for Compliance and Finance Innovation. Our SAP-certified experts, partnering with SAP, assisted in the majority of SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting Ramp-Up projects and are leading the way in compliance with new Lease Accounting standards, ASC 842 and IFRS 16. Driving successful workshops, Proofs of Concept, and implementation projects throughout the U.S., Bramasol is the go-to partner with the experience and expertise for companies wanting to leverage SAP RAR, Nakisa and/or S/4HANA to cost-effectively achieve compliance and to transform their businesses with S/4HANA based Finance Innovation.
For press inquiries and more information contact: