Ridgefield, NJ, October 09, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- St. Mary Medical Center joins more than 800 hospital and EMS communication solutions implemented by GD. Managing patient care in the emergency department is complex. Integrating prehospital care and critical services like trauma, cardiology and neurology magnify it. This is where your Responsive Innovation from GD makes a difference.
GD’s CAREpoint dramatically improves patient care, team communication, and workflow, while reducing costs and risk through process improvement. This solution manages all EMS-related activities in one powerful workstation and delivers a strong multi-faceted Return on Investment. The California-based hospital has taken the initiative in enhancing patient healthcare by implementing a new CAREpoint workstation paired with e-Bridge Mobile Telemedicine solution. Some of the benefits St. Mary Medical Center will experience are:
- Reducing door-to-treatment times for Stroke, STEMI, and Trauma
- Providing advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro, and Trauma teams
- Simplifying and unifying reception, distribution, and documentation of prehospital ECGs to the entire team
- Integrating mobile telemedicine with secure multi-media messaging, tracking, data sharing, and live streaming video
- Improving EMS call handling with consolidated equipment, simultaneous call management, instant recall, and remote control call answering
- Improved CQI, and documentation with digital voice and data logging, custom forms and reporting tools, and instant recall
About Dignity Health – St. Mary Medical Center
Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health – St. Mary Medical Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular center, surgical weight loss, maternity, and the CARE Center, which is a recognized PREP Center of Excellence by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. St. Mary is recognized by the Healthcare Equality Index (HEI) as a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality. The hospital shares a legacy of human kindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit dignityhealth.org/stmarymedical for more information.
GD enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, community healthcare, and public safety with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable, and integrated FDA listed medical communications and mobile telemedicine solution. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs, and improved patient outcomes. Learn more at http://www.general-devices.com