Tokyo, Japan, October 12, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The successful candidate will work with Endotech’s project development team and will be highly knowledgeable in leading edge technologies for autonomous systems.
- Sustain improvement and execution of machine learning applications in autonomous systems
- Assist project teams to carry out a variety of translation algorithm experiments throughout our systems and directly into prospective applications
- Design and carry out the installation of autonomous systems for translation projects
- Generate all documentation associated with codes and schedule regular reports regarding software systems
Minimum Experience Required:
- Master’s degree in computer science, robotics or computer engineering
- At least 5-10 years of practical work experience in autonomous robotic systems environments from creation through to development
- Sound technical knowledge in robot development utilizing various programming languages, Python etc.
- Ability to program in various environments (e.g., Windows, Linux)
- Solid technical knowledge in system integration
- Practical hands-on experience with live projects in autonomous system and/or robotics applications preferred
- Be able to think and present ideas and solutions clearly in both verbal and written form
- Previous project management experience
Endotech is a team of highly motivated, highly skilled technical professionals. They offer an environment that suits engineers from a variety of different backgrounds and those that are looking for a great deal of autonomy. Endotech provides a challenging and stimulating environment offering its team members the perfect environment to build a successful career around.
You must be a team player that can demonstrate strong communication skills, the salary is negotiable and will be in line with experience. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The company is built around specialist engineers and designers, and has been associated with developing commercially viable products and solutions within the worldwide electronics industry at the request of their clients for more than 10 years.
Since their inception in 2007, EndoTech has delivered to its clients a broad array of solutions involving various degrees of sophistication, ensuring we deliver the perfect solutions for electronic products by delivering outstanding style and design throughout diverse electronics marketplaces.