San Francisco, CA, October 19, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- QingYing E&T LLC is excited to announce iMicro, a microscope of fingertip size to be able to work with smartphones. It has excellent optical performance comparable to a professional desktop microscope, provides a breakthrough solution in portable microscopic observation in extremely low profile and cost.
· Very high magnification power: up to 800x
· Very low distortion: Comparable to a desktop microscope
· Very high resolution power: Down to 1 micro
· Extremely easy to use: "Plug and Play" with your phone
· Extremely low profile: Size of a finger tip
· Extremely low weight: Only 1.5 gram (~1/20 oz)
· Affordable to every budget: ~1% of the price of a desktop microscope
QingYing E&T LLC was established in 2012 by a group of microscopy enthusiasts and experts who aim to focus on innovative microscope tools based on mobile devices. Since 2012, QingYing E&T LLC has developed several solid handy microscope tools such as iMICROSCOPEs, iADAPTER, uRulers and corresponding APPs. These expertise accumulated in the filed of microscopy in the past years brings the birth of iMicro and enables it with a incredible optical performance in such a low profile.
More information is available at Kickstarter campaign page: