McAllen, TX, December 13, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Pool and Spa News, the premier media outlet for the pool and spa industry, has named Hamlin Pools in its annual ranking of top swimming pool and spa service firms across the United States and Canada.
Based in Pharr, TX, Hamlin Pools placed 24th in the PSN and Jandy Top 50 Service List.
“We are honored to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Service Companies in the Nation. As this article shows, our employees are the key to this success. Thank you to our employees and customers’ for their continued support.” - Taylor Hamlin - Renovation & Design, Hamlin Pools
Top 50 Service firms, specializing in the cleaning, maintenance, repair and renovation of swimming pools and spas, have proven themselves as the most well-rounded in the country.
Pool/spa service companies from around the U.S. and Canada compete to appear on the Top 50 Service list. To determine this elite group, the media outlet evaluates businesses based on six pillars that indicate business excellence in the field:
* Earning power, based on a company’s service revenue from the previous year, helps determine overall business acumen and success;
* Staff management, training, and retention indicate how the firm invests in its most important resource to ensure the highest-quality products and services;
* Participation in the swimming pool/spa industry, peripheral fields, and the business community at large, indicates the firm’s commitment to elevate its profession;
* Web presence makes up a vital part of reaching, informing and staying connected to consumers;
* Community service proves the ability of a business to take its good citizenship beyond its own operations;
* Customer service scores indicate a company’s commitment to what’s most important.
Businesses such as Hamlin Pools are leading the way for pools and spas, and the industry providing these life-enhancing products, to continue getting better.
About Pool and Spa News:
Founded in 1961 and based in Los Angeles, PSN serves the residential and construction swimming pool and spa industry. It is part of the Hanley Wood family of media platforms serving fields related to housing and construction.