New Taipei, Taiwan, October 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- WoMaster launched EN101 – industrial Modbus LoRa converter for long distance and penetration communication. EN110 is designed to replace traditional serial cable with wireless LoRa at the device end for kilometer level wireless coverage. For the data transmission, EN110 supports Modbus Master-Slave mode with 1 master to 40 slaves polling within 1 minute. EN110 is a convenient LoRa end node converter to upgrade the Modbus communication in factory automation applications.
Benefits of EN101
Industrial Modbus LoRa Converter:
- LoRa for kilometer long distance/penetration communication: 13th floor to B1 communication in real test
- Transparent replacement of RS485 cabling
- Plug and use, minimized configuration: by Broadcast, no need paring, easy frequency selection through DIP switch
- Easy devices grouping through broadcast domain
- Up to 255 bytes payload per packet: dozens of byte for sensor data, large amount MODBUS data for factory automation
- Master-Slave mode: 40 device query done in 1 minute (SF9/125K, 150 Byte payload)
- Small architecture vs. LoRaWAN expensive gateway, network server, etc
- Outstanding Hardware/Mechanical design: 27mm (H) x 68 (D) x 89 (W), -0~60℃, 5~24V or USB 5V, IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC compliance
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.