Prague, Ukraine, November 29, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Devart, a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Embarcadero Delphi and Microsoft .NET development platforms as well as database development and management software, has released new versions of Delphi Data Access Components for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio with a lot of new enhancements.
An update includes the following new features:
* The latest Oracle version 18c is now supported in ODAC
* Implicit result sets in Oracle 12 are supported. To open a next cursor or implicit result set, you can use the OpenNext method added in the new ODAC version
* PostgreSQL 11 is supported in the new version of PgDAC
* Support for PAM and Windows authentications is added in MyDAC
* Possibility to write large blobs by pieces is added in IBDAC
* Support for the BreakExec method in the Query component is added in the latest LiteDAC
* Improved the file format detection when the DBFFormat option is set to dfAuto in DBF data provider
* OAuth authentication for BigCommerce data provider is already available in UniDAC
* Now users can escape field names using the QuoteNames option in TMSLoader when working with SDAC
* Support of UPPER and LOWER functions for Unified SQL is added in all Delphi data access components
Learn more about Data Access Components for Delphi by Devart at https://www.devart.com/dac.html
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/