New Taipei, Taiwan, December 06, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Applying optical switching to high scalability networks can greatly expand network bandwidth and simplify uplink connectivity eliminating multistage network architecture and saving deployment costs and power consumption.
WoMaster has developed the new DS410F for industrial environments requiring high port density fiber communication such as industrial automation and highway tunnel surveillance. High level EMC protection exceeds traffic control and heavy industrial standards’ requirements.
Equipped with 6-port Giga Fiber SFP, 2-port Giga SFP/RJ45 combo and 2-port Giga copper, DS410F is ideal for deployment in fiber demanding applications without the need of adding fiber converters.
Wide operation temperature range (-40~75ºC) guarantees reliability of operation under harsh environmental conditions. NetMaster NMS provides easy access to network management and group device maintenance. Supported Cyber Security features, such as 802.1X/RADIUS, IP Security/Port Security, HTTPS/Management IP secure access, protects data from external intrusions and make it suitable for critical applications.
Benefits of DS410F
Industrial 6GF+2GC+2G L2 Managed Fiber Switch:
- 10-port Full Gigabit Ethernet, incl. 2 Giga RJ45, 2 x 10/100 RJ45/SFP Combo, and 6 x 10/100 SFP
- Management features:
- WebGUI, CLI, SNMP configuration paths
- L2 management: VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, LACP/Trunk, Rapid Spanning Tree protocol, etc.
- Traffic management: Port classification, Port policing, Port scheduler, Port shaping, QoS control list, WRED, Port Security
- LLDP topology control
- Cyber Security: 802.1X/RADIUS, IP Security/Port Security, HTTPS/Management IP secure access
- Rugged design: NEMA-TS2, 10~60V wide power range, -40~75oC wide temp. range, IEC 61000-6-2/4, EN50121-4
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.