Tokyo, Japan, December 13, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Octava Cloud Solutions is a firm that is dedicated to ensuring total safety for its clients while they use the internet. By employing the worlds most talented and innovative individuals that are able to make a positive and invaluable addition to the team.
Octava Cloud Solutions give their team the freedom to express themselves and run with their best ideas. They share a deep belief in both their individual and combined potential, and understand that with hard work commitment, just about anything is achievable.
Octava is looking for a senior member to add strength to their Systems Architecture and Planning team, you will be involved in the preparation and primary strategy, architecture and development of Octava’s cloud computing platforms. You will develop and manage cloud architecture, deliver a cloud strategy and synchronize the process of adoption alongside the system and data security teams, as well as a variety of enterprise systems and software partners.
The successful individual will possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, Cloud deployment with 7 to 10 years of architecture design experience garnered within a minimum of two IT disciplines.
The successful candidate will also possess the following attributes:
- Able to work together with various technology services teams to develop common objectives on cloud architecture together with the blueprint necessary to accomplish that objective.
- Keep up-to-date with and obtain competence in the developing technologies and appreciate how new technologies can be applied to our cloud security solutions.
- Perform feasibility studies to verify next-gen product ideas and technology; utilizing results in order to steer company and technology choices.
- Deal with environmental adjustments - consolidation, software improvements, and divestitures.
- Recognize and solve issues promptly; collect and evaluate information intelligently with an eye for straightforward, innovative solutions.
- Outstanding project leadership, interpersonal and planning skillsets, with the capacity to direct and carry out strategies in a shifting environment.
- Effective communication skills having the capacity to present sophisticated technological data in a distinct and clear fashion to a broad selection of audiences.
- Demonstrate capacity to support choices with detailed analysis and the "why," and communicate a number of alternatives, giving the advantages and disadvantages for every suggestion.
- Functioning understanding and comprehension of present cloud computing technology, procedures & solutions.
- Familiarity with current business infrastructure strategies including automated, security, cloud, containers.
- Hands on understanding of networking and web criteria including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, internet security components, proxies, firewalls & application delivery controllers.
- Must possess a high degree of working knowledge of databases: SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Diligently performs ongoing enhancements to procedures.
- A highly regarded technologist that will work effectively with others.
Octava Cloud Solutions is motivated by long-term results and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer who pride temselves on hiring and developing the best people.
Octava is trusted throughout the world to deliver a safe and secure online environment for all its clients and their clients.
Octava’s sole aim is to deliver its clients the ultimate competitive advantage that’s aligned with digital transformation and rock-solid security to bring peace of mind knowing yours and your clients business is safe from those that wish to compromise, attack or steal information via any digital means.