London, United Kingdom, January 06, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The HPAPI global market has developed rapidly in the past year and is expected to continue to expand into the future, with over a quarter of drugs in development worldwide being classified as highly potent. As a result, there is a growing demand for both pharmaceutical and contracted manufacturers to adapt to the evolving HPAPI landscape.
The event will explore current market trends, challenges of correctly assessing hazard, the use of innovative containment solutions to minimise risk and advanced manufacturing processes.
· Interactive debate on the importance of control matrices and algorithms to ensure confidence in containment
· Mastering the fundamentals of ADC development with Regeneron
· Analysing the principals of containment designs with AstraZeneca
· Using case studies by Gedeon Richter to optimise quality risk management
· Practical elements in rolling out HPAPI projects
· OH/containment strategy and NPI at AbbVie
Download the event brochure to view the full two-day agenda www.highlypotentapi.com/pr1.
High profile speakers include:
Justin Mason-Home, Director, HPAPI Project Services Limited
· Dr Olindo Lazzaro, Director, Global EHS Technical Operations, AbbVie
· Dr Thomas Adam, Head of Global Quality Assurance Chemical APIs, Bayer
· Mr Peter Marshall, Associate Engineering Director, AstraZeneca
· Dr Thomas Nittoli, Director, Regeneron
· Mr Nigel Saunders, SME Containment, GSK
· Dr Jack Brown, Senior Principal Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
Register before the 31st January 2019 to save £400 on your booking www.highlypotentapi.com/pr1.
Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients 2019
Conference: 13th and 14th May 2019
Post-conference workshop: 15th May 2019
Holiday Inn Kensingston Forum, London, UK
For media enquiries contact Neill Howard on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6164 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SMi offer unique sponsorship, exhibition and branding packages, tailored to complement your company’s marketing strategy. Contact Alia Malick on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6168 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk