London, United Kingdom, January 16, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- Now in its 6th year SMI’s Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast USA conference, taking place on the 8th – 9th April, in Boston, will focus on the key issues surrounding the growth of the market and further develop opportunities with the use of new patient centric technology.
Subject areas to be discussed include:
Human factors considerations throughout pre-filled syringe development
- Early human factors techniques and tools for understanding user perspective and user needs
- How to ensure a human factors study is representative of use in everyday life, certifying that studies are truly patient centric
- Linking risk management and compliance with good design for the end user
- Approaches and applications of different types of human factors studies throughout development with successful case-studies
Nicholas Zampa, Senior Engineer, Human Factors and Risk Management, Biogen
Medical apps: The user interface is the product
- Identifying the primary users
- Identifying the use cases and controlling the use-related risks
- Iterative (Agile) formative testing to ensure the app satisfies the user needs
- Final (summative) human factors validation testing
Molly Story, Head of Global Usability Engineering and Risk Management, Sanofi
Translation of user research to actionable product specification
- Conducting contextual inquiry and exploratory human factors studies
- Translating the data into quantifiable and measurable requirements for product development
- Collaboration between design, marketing, and human factors
- How to bridge aesthetics, psychology and user satisfaction to engineering
Sara Waxberg, Director of User Centered Design – Delivery, Device & Connected Solutions, Eli Lilly
The event brochure with the full two-day agenda and speaker line up is available to download at http://www.pfsamericas.com/pr2 .
Developing on our annual success, this event assembles an international audience with industry and regulation experts. Delegates will have exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
There is an Early Bird Offer available until 31/01/19, register today to save $200 at http://www.pfsamericas.com/pr2 .
Sponsors of Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast include: Aptar Pharma, CSS (CONNECTICUT SPRING & STAMPING), Harro Höfliger, LONSTROFF, MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL, Owen Mumford, Polyplastics, SCHOTT, Steri-Tek, SUMITOMO RUBBER INDUSTRIES, West Pharmaceutical Services, ZEON and ZwickRoell.
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Alia Malick at firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Neill Howard on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6164 / Email: email@example.com
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk