Drexel Hill, PA, February 05, 2019 --(PR.com
)-- The Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) will present its 14th Annual Industry Coupon Conference, “Ruling the Coupon Galaxy,” on April 30 – May 2 in Orlando, Florida.
This will be the only national conference dedicated exclusively to coupons in 2019. The conference is three days of content, conversations, and engagement with coupon industry leaders discussing best practices, emerging trends and technologies via panels, case studies, and research in both general sessions and track sessions.
The Industry Coupon Conference is designed to create a central source of education and interaction under the leadership of the Association of Coupon Professionals in collaboration with the Joint Industry Coupon Committee, Food Marketing Institute, the Grocery Manufacturers of America, GS1 US, and Coupon Information Center.
The Conference Planning Task Force, led by chair Darcy Douglas, Kantar Media has been hard at work planning an agenda that will get you up to speed on the latest innovation, technology and consumer insights.
Sponsors (as of this release date) include: Inmar, SMS, DSS, Pinpoint Data, Cunningham Electronics Corporation, You Technology, Atlantic Coupon Service, Mandlik & Rhodes.
Attendees will gain an abundance of actionable “takeaways” that will broaden their horizons while maximizing their coupon programs’ effectiveness and efficiency. Highlights include:
- Barbara Kahn, University of Pennsylvania, will deliver the keynote - The Shopping Revolution: How Successful Retailers Win Customers in an Era of Constant Disruption.
- John Ross, President & CEO IGA Inc. will bring some of his most innovative IGA retailers for a panel discussion.
- Hear firsthand in a live consumer panel how this group feels about coupons, the process, and the brands and stores they like. Bring questions to this unscripted, revealing hour, where the answers may surprise you.
- New this year! A free pre-conference workshop: Coupon Best Practices & Risk Mitigation. Register for this free interactive workshop where panelists will discuss coupon policy and process best practices, recent successes delivered through partner collaboration, and new technology solutions under development.
- Hear a progress report and update on the Universal Digital Coupon Initiative.
- Consumer insights from Inmar and Kantar and a deep dive into shopper expectations and behavior in e-commerce transactions.
- Multiple presentations from Gfk, Catalina and Valassis on how to analyze data for decision making.
- New Q&A Session where experts will be on hand to answer your specific coupon question one on one.
Plus, more unique research, case studies, latest trends, and innovations to improve coupon programs that cannot be found anywhere else.
For up-to-date information and announcements about the Industry Coupon Conference, follow ACP on Twitter and LinkedIn or visit www.couponconference.org.
For more information about ACP, visit www.couponpros.org.
About the Association of Coupon Professionals
The Association of Coupon Professionals is an industry trade organization whose over 60 manufacturer, retailer and solution provider members, create a forum that fosters expertise, education, and leadership to enrich the development, distribution, and redemption of coupons, ensuring they remain a viable sales and marketing tool.
For more information about the conference, contact John Morgan, ACP Executive Director, at 610-789-1478, John.Morgan@couponpros.org, or visit www.couponpros.org.